Sweet Vengance - Sour Love
The year begins as Uther Pendragon marches his army towards the traitor Gorlois after the incident last year. Uther splits the army, one part heading towards Terrabil, the other towards Tintagel. Some question his tactic, but no one speaks.
The army besieging Terrabil is attacked in the middle of the night in a complete surprise causing hundreds of dead while they sleep. The first tole is horrific for Uther’s troops, and as the battle rages on, Prince Madoc falls by the hand of Gorlois himself. Only at the last moment, the treacherous Duke is killed at the hands of two brave knights from Salisbury.
Meanwhile, in Tintagel, the rest of the army besieges the stone fort on the coast. Many days pass without any success in trying to get past the defenses. But late one night, Merlin arrives with escort….
After her husband fell dead at the battle of Terrabil, the distraught duchess Ygraine agrees to marry the King of Logres. A marriage is celebrated in late summer…
- Uther Pendragon marches his army towards the traitor Gorlois after the incident last year.
- Merlin summons a great fog to take Tintagel.
- King Uther Pendragon marries Ygraine the Beautiful
- Melkin get’s a clue to his brother’s whereabouts.
- The Queen becomes pregnant
- King Nanteleod of Estregales visits Tintagel
- In the southeast, Aelle and Cissa besiege Anderida. AIl its Britons are sacrificed to Wotan.
Events that took place during 491 A.D.
During the year of 491 these adventures, battles or other events took place in the lives of the knights in the story.
The Battle of
Player Journals from 491 A.D.
Every year the players write their own stories of what happens around their characters. Most of the stories revolve around the characters lives in autumn and winter.
A new Liaison
Melkin and Emogen in
The fall of a saxon champion
By the winter fire 491 A.D.
Twice a year the courts of Logres gather to discuss law, war, politics and gossip. Here is a list of quotes that can be gathered at these events.