The sickly Uther Pendragon leads his army north to deal with the escaping Kings Octa and Eosa, but there is trouble on the way. But he manages to lead a great victory at the Battle of St Albans. Crushing King Octa and King Eosa, personally killing one of them.
But then disaster strikes…
Ask not the sun why she sets
Why she shrouds her light away
Or why she hides her glowing gaze
When night turns crimson gold to grey
For silent falls the guilty sun
As day to dark does turn
One simple truth she dare not speak:
Her light can only blind and burn
No mercy for the guilty
Bring down their lying sun
Blood so silver black by night
Upon their faces pale white
Cruel moon, bring the end
The dawn will never rise again.
- King Uther Pendragon leads a great victory in St Albans. Crushing King Octa and King Eosa, personally killing one of them.
- King Uther, together with the gathered nobility of Logres, is poisoned by magical powers.
- A strange sword appears in a stone and an anvil in London.
- King Idres threatens Logres from the south.
- The Sheriff of Gentian and Salisbury locks himself in his tower. He takes no visitors and throws out all claims of justice with a simple “There is no law. Only Robyn’s-throat.”
- Bandits take camp in Woodhouse.
- Raiders plunders large parts of Hillfarm.
- Hundreds die in Salisbury in the raids from Saxons.
- Lady Ellen takes control of Salisbury and tends to the county’s defences.
- Duke Ulfius closes his borders.
- The Port in Hantonne is lost, there is no connection to the sea.
- Summerland is back to their old unwelcome self, travellers beware.
- There is trouble in Jagent.
- There is war in Duke Eldol’s old lands.
- Irish raiders threatens Escavalon and Estragales.
- The leaves of the old Oak in Tisseberrie turns red.
- Rumours of dead walking in graveyards.
Events that took place during 495 A.D.
During the year of 495 these adventures, battles or other events took place in the lives of the knights in the story.
The Battle of
Player Journals from 495 A.D.
Every year the players write their own stories of what happens around their characters. Most of the stories revolve around the characters lives in autumn and winter.
A last conversation between brothers
Cadry and Melkin in
Bad Blood between Neighbours
Maelgwyn and Gorfydd in
Contrary last words
Gamond and Sioned in
Dark Omens in the Night
Maelgwyn and Abigail in
How did you get here?
The White Hermit
Padern and The White Hermit in
By the winter fire 495 A.D.
Twice a year the courts of Logres gather to discuss law, war, politics and gossip. Here is a list of quotes that can be gathered at these events.