Oaths of Fealty
- Duke Ulfius and Duke Corneus of Lindsey besieges London, whose citizens rise in rebellion against their Saxon occupiers. A fierce battle ensues, and London is liberated as the Saxon defenders flee across London Bridge.
- The duke of Lindsey moves into the White Tower, the former royal castle.
- King Nanteleod secretly marches from Cirencester to Mildenhall, then south to Sarum, then west through Selwood to Wells to meet the army of the King of Summerland, who had been hiding in the marsh. They besiege the castles and cities of Somerset and gain them all back again, but King Idres refuses to be drawn into battle.
- A large number of raiding parties from West Seaxe roam through Salisbury. They are probably scouting for an invasion next year.
- King Lot leads his Picts and Cymri to invade Cumbria and fight against The Centurion King (Malahaut). However, there was no large battle.
- Lady Ellen swears fealty to King Nanteleod.
- Knight of Ribs kills several families in Imber. He is chased away by brave knights from Salisbury.
Events that took place during 507 A.D.
During the year of 507 these adventures, battles or other events took place in the lives of the knights in the story.
Player Journals from 507 A.D.
Every year the players write their own stories of what happens around their characters. Most of the stories revolve around the characters lives in autumn and winter.
"Am I become Odysseus then?"
Father and Son
The lackey hears it all
Cadry and Guilaumme in
The value of loss
Cynyr and Dillwyn in
Ennis and Bryn in
By the winter fire 507 A.D.
Twice a year the courts of Logres gather to discuss law, war, politics and gossip. Here is a list of quotes that can be gathered at these events.