The First Tournament and The Boy King
From chaos to hope in just a few months.
During the Winter Tournament of 509/510 a young boy manages to draw the sword in the stone causing an uproar in high-society as well as amongst commoners. Thousands rally around the new king who is quickly proclaimed Imperator of Britain and Wledig of the British tribes.
Just a few months later he is pronounced High King of Britain by the surviving Legates of Britain. But few things are easy, and King Lot from the north rebels agains the new king bringing thousands of troops from the north to defeat the upstart boy.
- The First Tournament is held in London. It's called a "Tournei", named after the battle-maneuver.
- An elephant wins the Animal Fights in London.
- Silchester wins the Grand Tournei in London.
- Arthur draws The sword in the stone.
- The Grand Melee is unfinished because Arthur draws the sword.
- Arthur is knighted by Sir Cadry and crowned King of Logres by the Archbishop Dubricus.
- Arthur is elected High King by the Supreme Collegium in Carlion-on-Usk.
Events that took place during 510 A.D.
During the year of 510 these adventures, battles or other events took place in the lives of the knights in the story.
The Traitors at Carlion
The Battle of
Player Journals from 510 A.D.
Every year the players write their own stories of what happens around their characters. Most of the stories revolve around the characters lives in autumn and winter.
Conversations with the young King
Cadry and King Arthur in
The good samaritan
Fagan and Imelda in
By the winter fire 510 A.D.
Twice a year the courts of Logres gather to discuss law, war, politics and gossip. Here is a list of quotes that can be gathered at these events.