« • 499 • 500 • 501 • 502 • 503 • 504 • 505 • 506 • 507 • 508 • 509 • 510 • 511 • »
United we stand
As King Cerdics army threatens Salisbury all the county's knights ride west to join up with King Nanteleods army. The knight fear over the future plunder, or even conquest, of their homeland is turned into a flickering hope when king Nanteleod decides to engage King Cerdic.
- Prince Cynric threatens Salisbury. He says that his father, King Cerdic, backed by the kings Port and Ælle, will destroy Salisbury this summer if the countess does not submit now to him and then send her troops to help him in battle.
- King Cerdic marches north against Salisbury. With him is King Port, but Ælle is notably missing.
- The countess orders her people to the safety of the castles and city, and orders her army inside. (She keeps all the footmen and siege equipment, and sends most of the knights northward to wait at Wandborough.) The Saxons burn and pillage everywhere, but find little to eat. They lay siege to Sarum.
- King Nanteleod’s army moves south. It enters Wandborough, where the king welcomes the Salisbury knights to his army. They move south towards Sarum. King Cerdic raises the siege and marches north.
- Nantleod gives a famous speech.
- Aethelswith dies, succeeded by Aescwine.
United we stand, took place in 505 A.D. during the Anarchy Period and was played on 2017-07-29 in Bolmsö.
Game Master was Ikabodo.
SuspektApelsin played Maelgwyn, Arcas played Cadry, AshFall played Cynyr, EllenMsbck played Ennis and Skarpskytten did not play this year.
Events that took place during 505 A.D.
During the year of 505 these adventures, battles or other events took place in the lives of the knights in the story.